I have just received the statistical evaluation of this blog for the time in New York (thank you to Munich). Astonishingly, hits from a total of 53 countries were recorded, and I would like to thank everyone for their interest.
• Germany: 14388 (Obviously the majority, herzliche Grüße)
• United States: 6678 (Thanx for watching my blog, folks)
• Austria: 587 (A friendly “Servus” to Austria, especially to Library Mistress and haftgrund bi-ba-buechereien, great blogs!)
• Poland: 463 (Dzine Dobry! I had the opportunity many years ago to visit the public library in Krakow…)
• China: 435 (Ni Hao! To Shangai and wherever…)
• Switzerland: 269 (Grüezi mitanand!)
• France: 161 (Bonjour mes amis!)
• Netherlands: 148 (Goeden Dag!)
To all the rest, of course, I send just as friendly regards!
Certainly people use the internet every day, but it is a curious feeling for a beginner blogger when you know you are read in Kazakhstan, Puerto Rico and the Ivory Coast. That is how I feel at least.
While we are on the subject of blogging, let me share a few blogs that I personally enjoy:
• „Buchhändleralltag und Kundenwahnsinn“ (Booksellers are occupationally not so far from us)
• „Unshelved“ (very lovely library comic)
• „lawblog“ (Refreshing look at rights and laws)
• „Bestatterweblog“ (a bit of dark humor is needed)
• „Taxiblog“ (interesting thoughts from the taxi business)